Monday June 8th, 2020
After working with the city of Cincinnati to reschedule the 2020 Cottontail Clash, we have been unable to find a date for the event in July of 2020. We plan on continuing with the 2021 Cottontail Clash as scheduled.
Monday May 4th, 2020
Due to the ongoing Covid 19 restrictions in place, we are unable to hold the Cottontail Clash on April 11-12, 2020.
We are hoping to hold the event in July 2020 and are working with the Duke Energy Center to confirm availability of dates.
Of course, our ability to hold the Cottontail Clash will depend on governmental restrictions in effect at that time.
3:30pm Monday March 16th, 2020 After deliberations with the local authorities, we have been informed we are not able to hold the 2020 Cottontail Clash volleyball tournament on it’s scheduled date. We understand that many of you were looking forward to our event(s), but under the current circumstances, we are simply not legally able to do so. We are happy to say that we have been hard at work with the local hoteliers and many of them have agreed to waive any cancellation fees for our attendees. Our thoughts and prayers are with all the members of our volleyball family in these uncertain times. Thank you so very much for your feedback and patience.