*Preorder spectators ticket link, if available, will be sent out on AES about two weeks before the event if spectators are allowed due to capacity limits at the event facilities. *
- All attendees must have a ticket to enter the premises.
- Attached to the ticket registration will be a Covid-19 waiver agreement.
- Tickets will be timed so you are only allowed inside during your game play time and not after or before.
- The age groups/time schedules will be posted on AES and emails will be sent out to the club directors when wave play times are finalized.
- We will update the webpage if time permits but please remember to stay in contact with your club directors/coaches for this information.
- Limits on number of spectators are subject to change without notice due to the current conditions.
- All tickets must be purchased online; no tickets will be sold in person at the event.
- Once you exit the building, you will not be permitted to re-enter the building.
- All people within the building will need to be practicing social distancing and continue to wear their mask.
Please be aware that there are volleyballs traveling at a high rate of speed and players running after balls. As with any athletic event, you are responsible for being alert and aware at all times to help prevent accidents and injury. Event promoters are not liable for any injuries that occur due to the activity during the event.
2-day pass $25, children 10 and under free.
Please have photo ID or proof of purchase available. Admission payment receipt must be verified for admittance to buildings. All Covid-19 procedures and paperwork must be successfully completed and presented to event staff for admission. Anyone found in violation of Covid procedures will need to leave the building and will not be permitted to return.